basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
Missed the Eclipse?
Don’t worry! Here’s a list of all the total lunar eclipses coming in the next 20 years!
- Oct. 8, 2014
- Apr. 4, 2015
- Sep. 25, 2015
- Jan. 31, 2018
- Jul. 27, 2018
- Jan. 21, 2019
- May 26, 2021
- May 16, 2022
- Nov. 8, 2022
- Mar. 14, 2025
- Sep. 7, 2025
- Mar. 3, 2026
- Dec. 31, 2028
- Jun. 26, 2029
- Dec. 20, 2029
- Apr. 25, 2032
- Oct. 18, 2032
- Apr. 14, 2033
- Oct. 8, 2033
Lovey dovey post sorry!
I can’t believe that four years ago tomorrow I met Arrad! He was 15 when I met him! It seriously amazes me that we’ve been together for so long! I’m thankful to have him by my side. I know we have definitely have had our ups and downs, some to the point where we’ve almost broke up, we have grown up together. He still makes me smile and has definitely helped me be the person I am so far! We’re a team and will continue to be! :)
I still remember that day at lemon park, when all of ABC would hang out and play basketball. How I miss those days. I was extremely shy when Arrad started talking to me that I wouldn’t even make eye contact! 🙈 Now I can’t take my eyes off of him! Haha